Remarketing – the process of reengaging a visitor, because not every potential customer makes a purchase during his first visit on your website. Remarketing is based on a recent interaction with your website. Remind the customer about offers, interest and encourage him to come back – these are the main functions of remarketing tool.
Google Adwords is an ideal variant where to use remarketing tool – your ads will be shown on Google Partners’websites.
How does it work?
- Potential customer visits your site
- Leaves your site, maybe even without any purchase
- Special program selects those people, who left your website without any purchase or conversion
- Selected audience (people, who didn’t buy anything) will see your text/visual ads on other Google-friendly websites
- This way potential customers will be informed about your special offers and discounts and visit your site again.
- The potential customer will turn into your constant customer.